Sustainbility & Corporate Responsiblity
At Macgregors Meat & Seafood Ltd., we believe our successes lie in the sound balancing of economic prosperity, responsibility to our community and environmental health. In our approach to business, we strive to promote practices that benefit Our Customers, Our People and Our Community as a whole.
We firmly believe that our capacity to maintain a successful ongoing business is directly dependent on the health and well-being of our natural resources, our supplier partners, Our Customers, Our People and Our Community.
The Macgregors Meat & Seafood Ltd., corporate responsibility & sustainability cornerstones:
• We conduct ourselves with honesty and integrity
• We challenge ourselves to be well informed resources for our customers on all aspects of the products we procure, process and supply
• We strive to promote and employ processes that lessen our environmental impact
• We have a high level of transparency with all products we process and sell
• We are leaders in promoting sustainable seafood
• We are leaders in producing and marketing Safe Quality Food products
• We treat Our People, our suppliers and Our Customers with dignity and respect
• We re-invest in Our People and Our Community
• We continually re-invest and upgrade our processes, technologies and infrastructure to increase our efficiencies and in turn lessen our environmental impact
Sustainability is not static nor is it easily arrived at. It is an ongoing challenge in a dynamic and changing landscape. It requires a commitment to engage our suppliers, Our Customers and ourselves to continually learn, challenge, change, adapt, and most of all, continually improve.